Friday, November 12, 2010

 11.11.10
17
 16 years of life all ready completed. As these years travel by I am slowly creeping towards my fear of the future. This time in 12 months on the 11.11.11 I will be celebrating my 18th birthday and signing out of school. Making the terrifying decision that plays on my mind day in day out.  What does my future hold… Surfing? Bond University? 
Why I am so fearful towards the years that await me I am yet to figure out. I should be comfortable at where I stand I have two options but this so-called “back-up plan” is yet to cure my fear. I hate not knowing what awaits me. I would give anything to have a glance into the future and discover what awaits me in years to come.
Although I fear the future so much I am doing everything to enjoy the present I have some amazing people in my life who made my birthday very special and I am so greatful of all of them and everything they do for me. Thank you all so much for being apart of my life and making by day of birth one to remember. 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment